The fall meeting was well-attended with a total of about 100 participants interested in the subject of mass spectrometry in industry. Speakers from various companies (DSM, Danone, Shell, Synton, Unilever and Johnson & Johnson) have presented a range of different techniques and applications. Beside the lectures, there was enough time to network and visit the fantastic DSM lab facilities. We hope that all taht were present had an inspiring meeting and hope to see you all again in spring.
Join the NVMS!
- Thermo Fisher opens Customer Solution Center in China
- Thermo Fisher enters into breath biomarker collaboration
- Aston University installs world’s first cyclic IMS mass spectrometer
- Thermo Fisher introduces new pesticide analysis workflow
- Agilent named industry leader in sustainability
- SCIEX enters partnership for protein characterization software
- SCIEX LC-MS/MS systems approved as medical devices in Brazil
- PPD expands bioanalytical laboratory capabilities
- Waters appoints new general counsel
- MOBILion and Agilent partner over ion mobility technology
- High-Throughput Quantitative Top-Down Proteomics: Histone H4
- Compositional Analysis of Heavy Petroleum Distillates by Comprehensive Two-dimensional Gas Chromatography, Field Ionization and High-resolution Mass Spectrometry
- A Decoupled Automation Platform for Hydrogen/Deuterium Exchange Mass Spectrometry Experiments
- Enhanced Multiplexing in Fourier Transform Charge Detection Mass Spectrometry by Decoupling Ion Frequency from Mass to Charge Ratio
- Hydrogen-Deuterium Exchange and Hydroxyl Radical Footprinting for Mapping Hydrophobic Interactions of Human Bromodomain with a Small Molecule Inhibitor
- Diastereomer recognition of oxytetracycline and its 4‐epimer by electrospray ionization mass spectrometry and mechanistic investigation
- Olefinic reagents tested for peptide derivatization with switchable properties: stable upon Collision Induced Dissociation and cleavable by In‐Source Paternò‐Büchi Reactions
- MALDI Imaging Directed Laser Ablation Tissue Microsampling for Data Independent Acquisition Proteomics
- Visualizing the agreement of peptide assignments between different search engines.
- MALDI imaging mass spectrometry of β‐ and ү‐crystallins in the ocular lens