Mass spectrometry is increasingly being used in academia, in government, in hospitals and in industry. In the Netherlands there are plenty of growth opportunities for the development and application of this technology. By organizing scientific meetings and symposia, stimulating young talent and promoting national and international cooperation, the NVMS actively contributes to the development of mass spectrometry in the Netherlands.
Join the NVMS!
- Using LC-MS to Identify Clipping in Self-Assembled Nanoparticles During Vaccine Development
- 1,4-Benzoquinone as a Highly Efficient Dopant for Enhanced Ionization and Detection of Nitramine Explosives on a Single-Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Fitted with a Helium-Plasma Ionization (HePI) Source
- Comparison of Clusters Produced from Sb2Se3 Homemade Polycrystalline Material, Thin Films, and Commercial Polycrystalline Bulk Using Laser Desorption Ionization with Time of Flight Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry
- Top-down Mass Spectrometry of Sarcomeric Protein Post-translational Modifications from Non-human Primate Skeletal Muscle
- Lipid Alterations during Zebrafish Embryogenesis Revealed by Dynamic Mass Spectrometry Profiling with C=C Specificity
- Handling considerations for the mass spectrometry of reactive organometallic compounds
- Neutral loss scan in complement with high‐resolution MS/MS: combination of detection methods for flavonoid and limonoid glycosides analysis
- Dual ambient plasma source ionization mass spectrometry for the rapid detection of trace sterols in urban water
- Deuterium depleted water, a new tracer to label pulmonary surfactant lipids in adult rabbits
- Effect of electron and X-ray irradiation on microbiological and chemical parameters of chilled turkey
- Comparison of oral metabolome profiles of stimulated saliva, unstimulated saliva, and mouth-rinsed water
- Multisensor hyperspectral imaging approach for the microchemical analysis of ultramarine blue pigments
- Deconstructing subcellular composition
- Linking post-translational modifications and protein turnover by site-resolved protein turnover profiling