Twice a year, in spring and in autumn, a meeting is organised where scientific developments on mass spectrometry are presented and discussed. Members of the NVMS will receive an invitation by email for the spring and fall meetings.
Join the NVMS!
- Using LC-MS to Identify Clipping in Self-Assembled Nanoparticles During Vaccine Development
- 1,4-Benzoquinone as a Highly Efficient Dopant for Enhanced Ionization and Detection of Nitramine Explosives on a Single-Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Fitted with a Helium-Plasma Ionization (HePI) Source
- Comparison of Clusters Produced from Sb2Se3 Homemade Polycrystalline Material, Thin Films, and Commercial Polycrystalline Bulk Using Laser Desorption Ionization with Time of Flight Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry
- Top-down Mass Spectrometry of Sarcomeric Protein Post-translational Modifications from Non-human Primate Skeletal Muscle
- Lipid Alterations during Zebrafish Embryogenesis Revealed by Dynamic Mass Spectrometry Profiling with C=C Specificity
- Design Considerations for a Cycloidal Mass Analyzer using a Focal Plane Array Detector
- Whole Blood Analysis for Medical Diagnostics by GC‐MS with Cold EI
- Structural elucidation of two novel degradants of lurasidone and their formation mechanisms under free radical‐mediated oxidative and photolytic conditions via liquid chromatography‐photodiode array/ultraviolet‐tandem mass spectrometry and one‐dimensional/two‐dimensional nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Sequential paired covariance for improved visualization of mass spectrometry imaging datasets
- Inhaled turmerones can be incorporated in the organs via pathways different from oral administration and can affect weight-gain of mice
- Development of a UPLC-MRM-based targeted proteomic method to profile subcellular organelle marker proteins from human liver tissues
- Sizing up DNA nanostructure assembly with native mass spectrometry and ion mobility
- Unusual free oligosaccharides in human bovine and caprine milk
- Palaeoproteomics guidelines to identify proteinaceous binders in artworks following the study of a 15th-century painting by Sandro Botticelli’s workshop