Please find below links to the annual reports. For reports before 2011, please contact us.
Join the NVMS!
- Using LC-MS to Identify Clipping in Self-Assembled Nanoparticles During Vaccine Development
- 1,4-Benzoquinone as a Highly Efficient Dopant for Enhanced Ionization and Detection of Nitramine Explosives on a Single-Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Fitted with a Helium-Plasma Ionization (HePI) Source
- Comparison of Clusters Produced from Sb2Se3 Homemade Polycrystalline Material, Thin Films, and Commercial Polycrystalline Bulk Using Laser Desorption Ionization with Time of Flight Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry
- Top-down Mass Spectrometry of Sarcomeric Protein Post-translational Modifications from Non-human Primate Skeletal Muscle
- Lipid Alterations during Zebrafish Embryogenesis Revealed by Dynamic Mass Spectrometry Profiling with C=C Specificity
- Design Considerations for a Cycloidal Mass Analyzer using a Focal Plane Array Detector
- Whole Blood Analysis for Medical Diagnostics by GC‐MS with Cold EI
- Structural elucidation of two novel degradants of lurasidone and their formation mechanisms under free radical‐mediated oxidative and photolytic conditions via liquid chromatography‐photodiode array/ultraviolet‐tandem mass spectrometry and one‐dimensional/two‐dimensional nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Sequential paired covariance for improved visualization of mass spectrometry imaging datasets
- Inhaled turmerones can be incorporated in the organs via pathways different from oral administration and can affect weight-gain of mice
- Development of a UPLC-MRM-based targeted proteomic method to profile subcellular organelle marker proteins from human liver tissues
- Sizing up DNA nanostructure assembly with native mass spectrometry and ion mobility
- Unusual free oligosaccharides in human bovine and caprine milk
- Palaeoproteomics guidelines to identify proteinaceous binders in artworks following the study of a 15th-century painting by Sandro Botticelli’s workshop