The 23rd International Mass Spectrometry Conference in Rio de Janeiro will now take place on February 07 to February 11, 2021. Deadlines and program will be rearranged soon, the organizing committee will keep you updated through the regular channels.
Join the NVMS!
- Using LC-MS to Identify Clipping in Self-Assembled Nanoparticles During Vaccine Development
- 1,4-Benzoquinone as a Highly Efficient Dopant for Enhanced Ionization and Detection of Nitramine Explosives on a Single-Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Fitted with a Helium-Plasma Ionization (HePI) Source
- Comparison of Clusters Produced from Sb2Se3 Homemade Polycrystalline Material, Thin Films, and Commercial Polycrystalline Bulk Using Laser Desorption Ionization with Time of Flight Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry
- Top-down Mass Spectrometry of Sarcomeric Protein Post-translational Modifications from Non-human Primate Skeletal Muscle
- Lipid Alterations during Zebrafish Embryogenesis Revealed by Dynamic Mass Spectrometry Profiling with C=C Specificity
- q value and parent energy optimization using a low‐voltage ionization approach increases resolution in linear ion trap mass spectrometry
- Effects of digital processing on repeatability assessment of a multiple reaction monitoring liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry system by ISO 11843‐7
- Lipidomic Comparison of 2D and 3D Colon Cancer Cell Culture Models
- Benchmarking higher‐energy collision dissociation (HCD) by investigation of binding energies of gas‐phase host‐guest complexes of hemicryptophane cages
- Metabolomic fingerprint of Hamamelis virginiana L. gallotannins by suspect screening analysis with UHPLC‐qToF and their semi‐quantitative evaluation.
- Native metabolomics identifies the rivulariapeptolide family of protease inhibitors
- Introducing the Lipidomics Minimal Reporting Checklist
- High-throughput proteomic sample preparation using pressure cycling technology
- Glycan shield of the ebolavirus envelope glycoprotein GP
- Identification of Daboia siamensis venome using integrated multi-omics data