With IMSC2022, proudly co-organized by the NVMS, less than a year away, abstract submission has now opened! Abstracts for oral and poster presentations can be submitted for various themes and sessions, such as Instrumentation and Methods, Life Sciences & Health, and Food and (Bio)Pharma. The deadline for submitting an abstract is January 15, 2022. Abstracts can be submitted on the IMSC2022 website, at Submission – IMSC2022. While there, do not forget to subscribe to regular updates!
Join the NVMS!
- Using LC-MS to Identify Clipping in Self-Assembled Nanoparticles During Vaccine Development
- 1,4-Benzoquinone as a Highly Efficient Dopant for Enhanced Ionization and Detection of Nitramine Explosives on a Single-Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Fitted with a Helium-Plasma Ionization (HePI) Source
- Comparison of Clusters Produced from Sb2Se3 Homemade Polycrystalline Material, Thin Films, and Commercial Polycrystalline Bulk Using Laser Desorption Ionization with Time of Flight Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry
- Top-down Mass Spectrometry of Sarcomeric Protein Post-translational Modifications from Non-human Primate Skeletal Muscle
- Lipid Alterations during Zebrafish Embryogenesis Revealed by Dynamic Mass Spectrometry Profiling with C=C Specificity
- Fragmentation pathways of deprotonated ortho‐hydroxybenzyl alcohol
- Fast and eco‐friendly method using atmospheric solids analysis probe mass spectrometry to characterize orange varieties
- Rapid diagnosis of papillary thyroid carcinoma with machine learning and probe electrospray ionization mass spectrometry
- Hyperphosphorylated tau self-assembles into amorphous aggregates eliciting TLR4-dependent responses
- Assessment of genetic diversity and volatile content of commercially grown banana (Musa spp.) cultivars
- Benchmarking of analysis strategies for data-independent acquisition proteomics using a large-scale dataset comprising inter-patient heterogeneity
- Next-generation biomonitoring of the early-life chemical exposome in neonatal and infant development
- Dual-resolving of positional and geometric isomers of C=C bonds via bifunctional photocycloaddition-photoisomerization reaction system