On February 3rd, the next e-NVMS meeting will be organized. We give the stage to six PhD students. They will introduce their research in 10-minute pitches, and after the presentations they will answer questions from the meeting participants. Find the full program and registration form on the meeting page.
Join the NVMS!
- Using LC-MS to Identify Clipping in Self-Assembled Nanoparticles During Vaccine Development
- 1,4-Benzoquinone as a Highly Efficient Dopant for Enhanced Ionization and Detection of Nitramine Explosives on a Single-Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer Fitted with a Helium-Plasma Ionization (HePI) Source
- Comparison of Clusters Produced from Sb2Se3 Homemade Polycrystalline Material, Thin Films, and Commercial Polycrystalline Bulk Using Laser Desorption Ionization with Time of Flight Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry
- Top-down Mass Spectrometry of Sarcomeric Protein Post-translational Modifications from Non-human Primate Skeletal Muscle
- Lipid Alterations during Zebrafish Embryogenesis Revealed by Dynamic Mass Spectrometry Profiling with C=C Specificity
- Handling considerations for the mass spectrometry of reactive organometallic compounds
- Neutral loss scan in complement with high‐resolution MS/MS: combination of detection methods for flavonoid and limonoid glycosides analysis
- Dual ambient plasma source ionization mass spectrometry for the rapid detection of trace sterols in urban water
- Deuterium depleted water, a new tracer to label pulmonary surfactant lipids in adult rabbits
- Effect of electron and X-ray irradiation on microbiological and chemical parameters of chilled turkey
- Comparison of oral metabolome profiles of stimulated saliva, unstimulated saliva, and mouth-rinsed water
- Multisensor hyperspectral imaging approach for the microchemical analysis of ultramarine blue pigments
- Deconstructing subcellular composition
- Linking post-translational modifications and protein turnover by site-resolved protein turnover profiling